Sunday, May 13, 2018

Why I Will Stop Singing After 5years-DAVIDO

davido


Davido is one of the most Nigerian successful musicians who is already making hits in the music industry and international.



Davido has been the talk of the internet recently following his new single ASSURANCE. He also bought porche worth N45m for his girlfriend chioma, she  also appeared in his recent song video.

During the just concluded headies award he bagged 4 awards
SEE ALSO FULL LIST OF HEADIES 2018 WINNERS
According to naijaloaded in a recent interview, Davido said that he will retire actively from doing music when he turns 30, which is a mere five years away from the present day.
When the interviewer reminded Davido just how successful he become, the singer did not hesitate to state his 5-year plan.
“I am 25 now, and I have a five-year plan. “By the time I am 30, I don’t want to be actively doing music anymore”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? We Need Your Opinion